Friday, May 15, 2009

And poor Michael Savage! He's trying to start a worldwide protest without much success. People just don't seem to care much ( myself included ).

And here at home the grass keeps growing and it needs cutting constantly. It looks like I'll get a few guavas since I put a bucket over the plants when it frosted this winter. A rabbit has shown up and in the early mornings he tries to beat me to the ripe blackberries and nibbles on the dew covered grass. The goldfish in my rain barrel are doing fine. They seem to be eating the love bugs that fall in there. The persimmons are in full bloom and maybe I'll get a few this year.

Obama is going to stop the publication of the latest torture pictures from all the Bush/Cheney/Rumsfield/Rice torture chambers worldwide. Maybe the ACLU can get them published somewhere.


-- Osama bin Laden -- 250 Guantanamo Bay Cuba POW's --
--Half the world tries to survive on two dollars a day--
----24,000 people will starve to death today----




No comments:

Post a Comment