Thursday, May 28, 2009

The rain here has been almost constant and very depressing! I'm all right everyone and thanks for your concern.

I watched some toads off my front porch and one hopped all over for food and the other just sat really still 'til a bug came by. It made me wonder which was the most effective method for hunting and how to write a program to prove it. You may know that this is my first original idea in years and I've been mulling it around in my decrepit old brain for quite a while. It's been a long time since I've written a Java Applet but I'm the king of GW-BASIC and I have that brand new Microsoft BASIC that I haven't done anything with. Humm!

I'm really tiring of all the ultra right wing klansmen down at the Senior Center. The phrase they use the most now when talking about Obama is, "Bullet in the Head". And every time someone sneezes all the Born Againers think it's the end of the world. With most I know just what they're going to say before they say it. A few "Mad Cow" people say exactly the same thing every time you see them. I really need some new friends.

-- Osama bin Laden -- 250 Guantanamo Bay Cuba POW's --
--Half the world tries to survive on two dollars a day--
----24,000 people will starve to death today----

No comments:

Post a Comment